Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Click me!

Procrastination. It sounds like such a bad word. It is kind of like "sarcastic". It even looks bad.

So I was thinking (this rarely happens) about the title of the previous post and because I think I have spent way too much time with Troll, immature thoughts keeps popping up. Same applies for the title of this post but I am too lazy to come up with something creative. Belonging has sucked all the creative juices out of me.

So I got off track. What I was meant to say many lines ago was that you are more than welcome to click on my photos to enlarge them and admire my beautifully nourished cuticles. They looked horrible once upon a time (I'd say about a month ago, actually). But now, with Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, my cuticles are saved and if I could use a comparative analogy: they used to look like Nicole Richie but now look like the luscious Miranda Kerr. I should get paid for this amazing advertising.

Actually, I'm just bored and don't want to write another stupid introduction. I'm killing trees while wasting ink. Am I killing your time too? Here's a little something to make it up to you, or to give you a heart attack.
I do not own this image, credits to the owner.
I found this a long time ago and saved it. Should I call an ambulance?

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Excuse me?!

Anne said...

You're excused :)

ForgottenJuliet said...

^LOL !
OMG for a moment I was like ANNE QIN ! YOU HAVE TIME TO BE MAKING NAILS ?!

Jenny said...

OMG! No, I get it now... HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH hehe.

:) said...

hii! i love your nails<3 I randomly stumbled upon a page that showed me how to do the foil nail thing. I'm just wondering, can that technique be applied to a newspaper?

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la6dcd0QaC1qdj03do1_500.jpg
^ something like that. It looks awesome but I can't figure out HOW she managed that at all.

Anne said...

Thank you very much :)
I've googled "newspaper nails" and stumbled onto this blog http://lakieroholiczka.blogspot.com/2010/08/newspaper-nails-step-by-step.html it has simple instructions. I tried with methylated spirits and it didn't seem to work. I'll definitely get around to trying this again very soon.

Christie said...

Hey Anne could you do a tutorial/guide on shaping nails? My nails look crap. Of course after the HSC XD

Anne said...

Of course, Christie :)

angel said...

WOMAN, WHY YOU NOT BE STUDYING?