Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello summer

Recently, I've been extremely lazy. Even more so than usual. I'm actually 3 posts behind. I've had China Glaze Sun Worshipper on quite a few weeks ago, when I didn't have internet. I feel guilty that I'm only blogging about it now.

I remember the fluro phase that Sydney went through a couple of years back. I was never a big fan of those blindingly hideous pinks, yellows and greens. I don't know what came over me when I bought this bottle of neon orange from China Glaze's Poolside collection. However, I am glad that I did.

During application, I had quite a shock. The neon polish dries matte! The thin and runny consistency was also a bit of a turn-off. But the end result was more than enough to overcome the sucky application process. This was with around 5-6 coats of China Glaze Sun Worshipper with a layer of top coat as otherwise the nail polish would be matte. Neon just wouldn't be neon if it wasn't shiny and blinding.
I wish my camera would capture the vivid colours of this polish. You'll need to see it in real life to truly fall in love with the neon China Glaze Sun Worshipper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats an amazing shade!!