Monday, March 11, 2013

Water decal mini tutorial + review

Thanks to Born Pretty Store, I can tick off another thing that I've always wanted to try: water decals. They've always puzzled me as to how they can still maintain their stickiness after getting soaked in water! But in reality, after my first hand experience, I'm in love with how quick and easy they are to use.

On with the review. The cutest nail file came with the pack of 12 water decals. Bonus points for matching colours. Click here or on the photo to access the direct link to the decals. I chose #20.


Below is a mini tutorial on the process that I went through to get these babies on my nails. The trick is pretty much to soak each decal for a good 5 seconds before trying to peel them off. And only file AFTER the decals have completely dried on your nails. Or they'll move and give you a hard time.

Here are a few more photos to show off this super gorgeous nail art pattern.

 My vanity never ceases to amaze me.

Final Verdict:
♥ Super easy to use. The more you wet it, the easier it is to work with.
♥ Extremely versatile and forgiving. You won't get any wrinkles because everything can be smoothed down when it's still wet.
♥ You have so many design varieties to choose from!
♥ Remember to seal EVERYTHING well with topcoat. Or they'll curl up and die in the shower because as water decals, they hate getting wet.

If you're going to believe someone just once in your life, then you should most definitely believe me on this one because you will not regret it!

Don't forget to use my discount code MUL91 at the checkout.

Until next time, my pretties!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so pretty!

Martha Hokenson said...

I like that swirly design!

Amanda said...

Looks great! How long do they last?

sattakingplaybazaar said...

satta king
play bazaar thanks